GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC CHANEL 2004 COLLECTION BLACK FANTASY TWEED BLAZER, RUNWAY
- Iconic Chanel tweed fantasy jacket from the 2004 collection in grey, white, pink and black.
- Single breast lapel.
- 1 front covered hook-n-eye closure.
- 2 front pockets at hips, sewn closed.
- Long sleeves 3 gunmetal Chanel buttons.
- Sequin and fringe subtly accent.
- Fully lined in signature print.
- Beautiful Collectible Piece!
Fabric: 44% Wool, 27% Viscose, 18% Polyester 7% Polyamide, 2% Cotton, 2% Acrylic; Lining 100% Silk
Measurements (Approximate laid flat approximately 1.5" on each side that can be released):
- Shoulder to Shoulder: 15"
- Underarm to Underarm: 18"
- Sleeve Length: 24"
- Total Length: 25" (measured from front of jacket, tip of rear collar to bottom front center hem)
To Our Customers:
-We consider it a privilege to serve as your luxury fashion concierge.
Whether you are looking to buy that special one-of-a-kind item, (that no one else can find),
scoring a spectacular deal on a pre-owned gem or
updating your own style by consigning your items,
please don't hesitate to contact us.
Remember, You Deserve No Less!
- Very gently worn.
- It is noted that this tweed has a textured feel.
- No visual signs of excessive wear or damage.
- Please Note, This jacket is Pre-owned.
We make every effort to make note of all visible exceptions.
Please review all detailed pictures carefully and ask questions prior to purchase.