GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC CHANEL SPRING 2001 CAMELLIA PATTERN JACQUARD JACKET WITH PEARL ACCENT
Matching Skirt Is Available In A Separate Listing
- Single breast classic fit jacket in a beautiful cream and gold jacquard camellia print.
- Zipper closure at center front, faux pearl pull tag.
- A strand of faux pearls that accentuate the neckline.
- 2 slant pockets at hips, faux pearl pull tag.
- 1 working button on each cuff, the pearl button is missing at the left cuff (right when looking at picture).
- Fully lined in silk blend with signature chain at hem.
Material: 48% Cotton, 28% Rayon, 24% Silk; Lining 100% Silk
Measurements (Approximate laid flat):
- Shoulder to Shoulder: 16.5"
- Underarm to Underarm: 18"
- Sleeve Length: 23.5"
- Total Length: 21.5" (rear center neckline to front center hem)
To Our Customers:
- We consider it a privilege to serve as your luxury fashion concierge.
Whether you are looking to buy that special one-of-a-kind item, (that no one else can find),
scoring a spectacular deal on a pre-owned gem or updating your own style by consigning your items,
please don't hesitate to contact us.
Remember, You Deserve No Less!
Condition: Excellent - Very Good
- Overall great condition, very light wear.
- Faint staining to inside lining at designer tag and near underarm areas.
- Pearl button is missing at the left cuff (right when looking at picture).
If you go to the Chanel boutique you can order a button.
- No visual signs of excessive wear or damage.
- Please Note, This jacket is Pre-owned.
We make every effort to make note of all visible exceptions.
Please review all detailed pictures carefully and ask questions prior to purchase.